Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Ear Polypus Snares
Krause Polypus Snare
SURTEX® Krause Polypus Snare is a wire loop device that helps crush the necks of polyps and other masses in the ear or nose. This reduces bleeding during their excision which can affect organ function.
- Slender Design For Compact Areas.
- Thumb Ring For Enhanced Grip.
- Two Models For Surgical Convenience.
Krause-Voss Polypus Snare
SURTEX® Krause-Voss Polypus Snares are wire loop devices that are used by otolaryngologists to encircle pedicles and remove polyps in ear procedures. This crushing action provides better hemostasis during polyp excision.
- Long & Slender Neck For Deep Surgical Access.
- Distal Ring For Controlled Movements.
- Closed Tip For Wide Wire Loops.
Lange-Wilde Polypus Snare
SURTEX® The Lange-Wilde Polypus Snare is a wire loop device that is used in the excision of aural polyps. After introducing the wire loop over the polyp’s neck, closing the wire crushes the peduncle. The blunt wire loop causes less bleeding than direct cutting blades.
- Bayonet Shaft For Optimal Vision Of The Wire Loop.
- Thumb Ring For Reliable Non-Slip Grips.
- Slender Design For Compact Spaces.
SURTEX® Snare Wire Bundle consists of blunt stainless steel wires that are introduced by Krause, Krause-Voss or Lange-Wilde polypus snares to encircle and excise polyps in aural procedures.
- Two Diameters For Diverse Indications.
- Round Bundle For Easy Application.
- Premium Materials For Resilient Cuts.