Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
The SURTEX® Bone Reamer is widely used by orthopedic surgeons for shaping the intramedullary canal before inserting an orthopedic appliance. This is important in procedures like interlocking medullary nail fixation.
- Bulky spindle handle for controlled manipulations.
- Long and slender shaft for optimal surgical access.
- Pointed tip for efficient bone remodeling.
Perthes Bone Reamer
The SURTEX® Perthes Bone Reamer is used by orthopedic surgeons to make bone canals in order to apply a prosthesis. For instance, this allows the application of an Osten Moore Head during hemiarthroplasty operations.
- Ergonomic flat handle for controlled manipulations.
- Long and slender shaft for deep surgical access.
- Sharp & pointed tip for optimal bone remodeling.
T-Handle Bone Reamer
The SURTEX® T-Handle Bone Reamers are used for shaping the intra-medullary canal before inserting an appliance or prosthesis in orthopedic surgeries.
- T-shaped handle for comfort and efficiency.
- Slender shaft for enhanced surgical access.
- Sharp reamer tip for smooth bone remodeling and canalization.