Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Goodell Uterine Dilator
The Surtex® Goodell Uterine Dilator is a specialized instrument used for dilating the uterus for a range of gynecological procedures. It is commonly used during colposcopy as well as IUCD insertion and dilatation and curettage procedures.
- Narrow Blades For Comfortable Insertion
- Corrugated Blades To Prevent Slippage
- Graduated Screw Lock For Precise Dilation
Hank Uterine Dilators
The Surtex® Hank Uterine Dilators is a specialized instrument commonly used to dilate the cervix and uterus for instrumentation. It is commonly used in numerous gynecological procedures.
- Angled Tips For Easy Access
- Blunt Tips To Prevent Piercing Injuries
- Streamlined Design For Comfortable Handling