Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Jacobson Micro Vessel Probe
SURTEX® Jacobson Micro Vessel Probe is a specialized device that neurosurgeons can use for dilating, exploring or poking the lumen and adjacent tissues of blood vessels, especially during brain vascular surgery.
- Atraumatic Ball Tip to Avoid Endothelial Injury.
- Single or Double-Pronged for Suiting All Applications.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle Ensuring Superior Control.
Rhoton Micro Probe
SURTEX® Rhoton Micro Probe is a specialized device that neurosurgeons can use to explore, manipulate and dilate delicate blood vessels during certain neurosurgical procedures.
- 90° Tip Angle to Perform Difficult Surgical Approaches.
- Ball-Ended Tip Promoting Atraumatic Probing.
- Ergonomic Lightweight Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.
Yasargil Ligature Guide
SURTEX® Yasargil Ligature Guide is a specialized device that neurosurgeons commonly use to engage and convey suture threads across the surgical field, in order to perform ligature of blood vessels or other soft tissues.
- Ball-Ended Tip to Accommodate Sutures with Ease.
- Different Tip Profiles for Suiting All Applications.
- Knurled Grip Style Handle Ensuring Strong Gripping.