Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Iterson Tracheal Hook
SURTEX® Iterson Tracheal Hook assists surgeons to retract neck tissues in tracheotomy procedures. It can also be used to stabilize the trachea during surgical cricothyrotomy procedures. This is needed to provide clear surgical access during emergency interventions.
The operator holds the hook at an axis perpendicular to the longitudinal axis of the trachea. Then, they place the device against the caudal surface of the scalpel blade and slide it down the trachea. After that, they rotate it in the inferior direction to apply downward traction on the superior margin of the cricoid cartilage. After confirming the placement of the tracheostomy tube, the hook can be removed.
- Flat Handle To Guarantee Non-slip Grips.
- Slender Shaft For A Clear Field Of Vision.
- Two Sizes Available For Surgical Convenience.
Jackson Tracheal Hook
SURTEX® Jackson Tracheal Hook assists surgeons to lift the trachea during tracheotomy incisions. This facilitates a better view for the tracheal incision and a clear surgical access during critical interventions.
- Flat Central Handle For Non-slip Grips.
- Slender Shafts For A Clear Field Of Vision.
- Two Blades For Convenient Dissections.