Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Farrior Ear Speculum
SURTEX® Farrior Ear Specula are otoscope attachments that ear doctors use to examine external ear anatomy and treat various ear diseases.
- Round & Blunt Tips Prevent Inadvertent Trauma.
- Black Coat Reduces Glare & Reflection.
- 7 Sizes Available For Wide Surgical Preferences.
Hartmann Ear Speculum
SURTEX® Hartmann Ear Speculum is an extremely useful device that general, ENT, and otology practitioners use during routine ear exploration, in order to examine the external auditory canal, its mucosa, and the tympanic membrane.
- 3.0 to 7.0mm Working End Diameters.
- Funnel Design Ensuring Optimal Ear Access.
- Available In Set of 3, 4 or 5 pieces.
Richnau-Holmgren Ear Speculum
SURTEX® Richnau-Holmgren Ear Specula facilitate the examination of the external auditory canal during ear procedures, in order to treat ear infections and diseases.
- Grip Handles With Spring For Controlled Movement.
- Cone Shaped Convex Blades For Atraumatic Manipulations.
- Several Sizes Available To Suit Wide Surgical Preferences.
Siegle Otoscope with Ear Speculums
SURTEX® Siegle Otoscopes facilitates the assessment of tympanic membrane mobility in response to pressure changes. This makes it a handy tool when other methods of assessing the eardrum, like tympanometry, are not available.
- 3 Sizes Of Specula To Suit Different Patients.
- Elastic Bulb & Tube To Test Ear Drum Mobility.
- Premium Materials For Reliable Service.
Storage Rack for Ear Specula
SURTEX® Storage Rack for Ear Specula is a specialized sterilization device that surgeons can use to sterilize ear speculums of a variety of widths, in order to destruct all types of organisms and reuse the instrument with safety.
- Square-Shaped Design for Passing into Autoclave.
- Slim Pins to Hold Ear Speculas of All Sizes.
- Anticorrosive Stainless Steel to Promote Durability.
Toynbee Ear Speculum
The SURTEX® Toynbee Ear Speculum is a stainless steel funnel that ear doctors attach to a light source to view the ear canal. This assists in diagnosing and treating ear diseases.
- Straight & Long Profile For Direct Vision.
- Range Of Sizes To Suit Different Patients.
- Premium Stainless Steel For Longterm Service.
Zoellner Ear Speculum
The SURTEX® Zoellner Ear Speculum is attached to a light source or otoscope in order for doctors to see the inside of the ear canal and the outer surface of the ear drum. They can assist in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases like otitis externa.
- Oval Tip To Conform With Normal Ear Anatomy.
- 6 Sizes To Provide Wide Surgical Choices.
- Easy Attachment For Efficiency.