Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Curettes & Adenotomes
The SURTEX® Antrum Curettes assist otolaryngologists for the extraction of soft tissue biopsies in pathologies of the nasal cavities.
- Long handle for optimal dexterity and sampling depth.
- Cup shaped blades for adequate and swift tissue collection.
- Premium stainless steel materials for reliable service.
Aspiration Uterine Curette and Coupling Handle Piece
SURTEX® Aspiration Uterine Curette and Coupling Handle Piece are extremely useful devices, which gynecologic and obstetric surgeons use to suction uterine contents, tissues, and debris via the cervix during vacuum aspiration procedures.
- 3.0 to 14.0mm Suction Curette Diameters Available.
- Finger Cutoff Valve Ensuring Aspiration Management.
- Ergonomic Coupling Handle for Maximum Control.
Barnhill Adenoid Curette
The SURTEX® Barnhill Adenoid Curette assists surgeons to excise and remove remnants of adenoid tissues in pharyngeal procedures.
- Large Handle For Controlled Grips.
- Two Long Shafts To Reach Deep Spaces.
- Multiple Blades For Convenient Dissections.
Barth Ear Scoop
SURTEX® Barth Ear Scoops are double-ended instruments that are used to excise bone and soft tissues in procedures such as tympanoplasty, mastoidectomy and stapedotomy.
- Central Flat Handle For Controlled Movements.
- Slender Neck For Narrow Surgical Fields.
- Two Scoops For Diverse Indications.
Bates Curette Fig. 13 S/14S
The SURTEX® Bates Curette Fig. 13 S/14S is an instrument used to clean plaque & calculus deposits in the subgingival area of deep periodontal pockets. It could also be used in removing granulation tissue and fibrous tissue during gingival surgery procedures.
- Diamond Pattern Knurled Handle For An Optimum Grip
- Ergonomic, Round, Hollow & Light Weight Handles For Maximum Comfort & Minimizing The Risk Of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Double Ended, With Triple-Angled, Slender Blades For Maximum Efficiency & Accessibility
Beckmann Adenoid Curette
Surtex® Beckmann Adenoid Curette is used for clearing away the residual tissue of following removal of tonsils and adenoids.
- Square Fenestrated Working End With Sharp Blade For Efficient Scraping
- Ergonomically Designed Hollow Handle For Secure Grip
- Available In A Variety Of Tip Widths 13.0mm - 23.0mm
- Overall Length 22.5cm
Billeau Ear Loop
SURTEX® Billeau Ear Loop is a surgical instrument used to remove cerumen (ear-wax) and foreign bodies from the external auditory meatus during various otology procedures.
- Corrugated Handle for Balanced Movements.
- Slender Profile for Deep Surgical Access.
- Range of Tips for Multiple Indications.
Blake Uterine Curette
The Surtex® Blake Uterine Curette is a specialized instrument commonly used in gynecological surgeries for sharp and blunt dissection of uterine wall to remove tissue for diagnostic and therapeutic needs.
- Dual Sharp/Blunt Tips For Optimum Action
- Serrated Tips For Secure Grip
- Ergonomic Design For Superior Control
Blue Rectal Aspiration Curette
SURTEX® Blue Rectal Aspiration Curette is a specialized device that gastroenterology surgeons use in conjunction with a proctoscope or rectoscope, in order to suction foreign bodies, abnormal mucosa and other materials during haemorrhoidal ligation.
- Angled Profile for Reaching Deep Spaces.
- Finger Cut-Off Valve to Control Aspiration.
- Distal Hub Ensuring Optimal System Connection.
Bruns Bone Curette
SURTEX® Bruns Bone Curette is a specialized device that orthopaedic surgeons use to gouge out abnormal bone growths and other hard tissues, in order to perform certain surgical procedures.
- Circular & Oval Tips to Suit Multiple Approaches.
- 2.0 to 8.0mm Spoon Sizes to Scrape Different Surfaces.
- Solid & Hollow Handles Promoting Superior Control.