Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
SURTEX® Abdominal Spatula is a hand-held surgical tool that allows surgeons to widen incisions or pull organs away from the surgical field, in order to explore deeper spaces inside the abdominal cavity.
- Atraumatic Straight Blade For Statically Retract Tissues.
- Entirely Flat Outline For Accessing Narrow Spaces.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle For Optimal Control.
Adams Utility Plier
The Surtex® Adams Utility Plier is a commonly used orthodontic instrument used to bend and shape arch wires up to 1 mm in thickness. It can also be used to adjust headgear and facebow appliances
- Tungsten-Carbide Fused Edges For Maximum Durability
- Ergonomically Designed Handles To Decrease Fatigue
- Light Weight For Maximum Comfort
Adhesive Removing Plier
The SURTEX® adhesive removing plier is used to remove excess adhesive material (composite resin) from the labial and buccal surfaces of teeth after the brackets are removed and the treatment is finished.
- Ergonomically Designed Handles To Decrease Effort
- Replaceable Blade For Durability
- Light Weight For Maximum Comfort
Adlerkreutz Dissecting Forcep
The Surtex® Adlerkreutz Dissecting Forcep is a specialized surgical instrument commonly used for grasping fibrous and slippery tissues for manipulation during general, gynecological and cardiovascular surgeries.
- Dual Tip With Serrations And Teeth For Secure Grip
- Narrow Profile For Deep Tissue Access
- Ergonomic Design For Superior Control
Adson (Cone) Self Retaining Retractor
SURTEX® Adson (Cone) Self Retaining Retractor is a specialized device that general, orthopaedic and neurosurgeons commonly use to retract heavy layers of muscles, especially to expose the dorsal spine.
- Blunt & Sharp Prongs to Suit All Applications.
- Hinged Shanks Promoting Maximum Mobility.
- Elongated Shanks Ensuring Deep Surgical Reach.
Adson Artery Forceps
SURTEX® Adson Artery Forceps is a specialized device that surgeons in multiple areas use to grasp, clamp and restrict the blood flow in small vessels, especially during procedures involving the tonsil.
- Multiple Jaws Profiles to Suit All Applications.
- Elongated Slim Shafts for Enhanced Reaching.
- Ergonomic Finger Rings Promoting Optimal Handling.
Adson Cranial Rongeur
SURTEX® Adson Cranial Rongeur is a specialized surgical tool that neurosurgeons use for debulking skull bone surfaces and its adnexa, in order to gain access into the brain and perform intracranial procedures.
- Straight & Curved Profiles for Suiting All Needs.
- Boxlock System for Smooth Closure Movements.
- Plier Grip Style Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.
Adson Dissecting Forcep
The Surtex® Adson Dissecting Forcep is a specialized surgical instrument commonly used for grasping delicate tissues during complex surgeries of the eye, nose and throat. The instrument is commonly used in ophthalmic procedures, ENT surgeries as well as general and vascular surgeries.
- Narrow Jaws For Grasping Delicate Tissue
- Toothed Jaws For Secure Grip
- Light Weight For Comfortable Handling
Adson Dressing Forcep
SURTEX® Adson Dressing Forcep is a specialized surgical tool that surgeons in every area can use for grasping, holding and mobilizing different types of dressings, in order to absorb blood and other fluids.
- Finely Serrated Jaws for Avoiding Local Injury.
- Tungsten Carbide Inserts for Extremely Firm Grasps.
- Spring Style Handles Ensuring Maximum Control.
Adson Hinged Self Retaining Retractor
The Surtex® Adson Hinged Self Retaining Retractor is a specialized instrument commonly used for retraction of tissues. It is frequently used during complex surgeries to broaden surgical view. It is commonly employed during general as well as neurological procedures.
- Hinged Shanks For Versatile Movement
- Blunt Tips To protect Soft Tissue From Damage
- Ergonomic Design for Superior Control
Adson Needle Holder
SURTEX® Adson Needle Holders are used by surgeons to hold and insert needles during suturing procedures.
- Serrated Jaws With Longitudinal Groove For Firm Grasps
- Slender And Long Body For Deep Surgical Access
- Large Ratcheted Finger Ring Handles For Convenient And Rapid Manipulations
Adson Periosteal Elevator
SURTEX® Adson Periosteal Elevator is a specialized tool that neurosurgery and orthopedic specialists can use for lifting and cutting periosteum tissue, in order to scrape flaps and reveal diseased or fractured bone structures.
- One-Sided Beveled Blade for Smooth Tissue Dissection.
- Multiple Blade Widths for Suiting All Surgical Needs.
- Ergonomic Hollow Handle for Superior Control.