Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Dissectors, Elevators & Levers
Adson Periosteal Elevator
SURTEX® Adson Periosteal Elevator is a specialized tool that neurosurgery and orthopedic specialists can use for lifting and cutting periosteum tissue, in order to scrape flaps and reveal diseased or fractured bone structures.
- One-Sided Beveled Blade for Smooth Tissue Dissection.
- Multiple Blade Widths for Suiting All Surgical Needs.
- Ergonomic Hollow Handle for Superior Control.
Alderdyce Periosteal Elevator
SURTEX® Alderdyce Periosteal Elevator is a specialized orthopedic tool that surgeons commonly use to lift, hold and retract periosteal flaps, in order to dissect them and reveal their underlying bone surface.
- Blunt & Sharp Edges Granting Smooth Dissection.
- Solid Straight Shanks for Higher Surgical Accuracy.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle Ensuring Superior Control.
Alexander Periosteal Elevator
SURTEX® Alexander Periosteal Elevator is a specialized surgical instrument that thoracic surgeons commonly use to scrape periosteum and other hard tissues from the desired rib, in order to perform transcostal incisions.
- Double-Ended Profile for Scraping Tissues with Ease.
- Mallet-Shaped Tip for Gouging Bone Surfaces.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle for Maximum Control.
Allen Periosteal Raspatory / Elevator
The SURTEX® Allen Periosteal Raspatory / Elevator is a dental instrument used to elevate, reflect and retract the mucoperiosteum, exposing the underlying bone during oral surgeries.
- Diamond Pattern Knurled Handle For An Optimum Grip
- Double Ended With One Straight & One Curved, Narrow Ends For Versatility
- Ergonomic, Round, Hollow & Light Weight Handles For Maximum Comfort & Minimizing The Risk Of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Allen Periosteal Raspatory / Elevator Fig. 9A
The SURTEX® Allen Periosteal Raspatory / Elevator Fig. 9A is a dental instrument used to elevate and reflect the mucoperiosteum, exposing the underlying bone during oral surgeries.
- Ergonomic, Hexagonal, Serrated Handles For Maximum Comfort & No Slippage
- Double Ended With One Small & One Large End With A Hole To Accommodate The Suturing Needle Providing Versatility
- Ultra Durable
Austin Attic Dissector
SURTEX® Austin Attic Dissector is used by surgeons in micro ear procedures to remove choleastotomas which may be present in the anatomical recess above the tympanic membrane.
- Hexagonal Handle For Non-Slip Grips.
- Slender Profile Grants Ideal View.
- Blunt Design For Delicate Manipulations.
Ballanger-Hajek Septum Elevator
SURTEX® Ballanger-Hajek Septum Elevator is a double-ended device that is used to lift the mucoperichondrial flap during nasal septum procedures.
- Large Handle For Controlled Grips.
- Slender Shafts To Reach Deep Spaces.
- Two Blades For Convenient Dissections.
SURTEX® Beales Elevator is a specialized ENT device that surgeons commonly use for dissecting and elevating the delicate periosteum from bones surfaces, in order to expose the surgical field.
- Small & Large Tip Sizes for Suiting All Needs.
- Semi-Sharp Edges for Smooth Tissue Dissection.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle Ensuring Superior Handle.