Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Adventitia Micro Scissor
The Surtex® Adventitia Micro Scissor is a multipurpose instrument which is often used in complicated surgeries for appropriate dissection of delicate tissue. It is commonly used in neuro surgeries, ophthalmic procedures and cardiovascular procedures.
- Beveled Blades To Enhance Cutting Performance
- Sharp/Blunt Tips For Appropriate Dissection
- Streamlined Design For Better Control
Barraquer Iris Scissor
The Surtex® Barraquer Iris Scissor is a specialized instrument that is used for sharp dissection during micro-surgical procedures. It is often used in ocular surgeries for precise dissection and grasping of tissues especially the iris.
- Angled Blades To Increase Access To Tight Corners
- Thumb Extensions For Comfortable Handling
- Screw Lock For Better Control
Barre Vascular Scissor
The Surtex® Barre Vascular Scissor is a multipurpose instrument used for blunt and sharp dissection of delicate tissues. Commonly used to manipulate and dissect blood vessels during cardiovascular surgeries.
- Long Shanks For Deep Tissue Access
- Beveled Blades To Enhance Cutting performance
- Streamlined Design For Superior Control
Beckmann Nasal Scissor
The Surtex® Beckmann Nasal Scissor is a specialized instrument used for blunt dissection and cutting of tissues in narrow spaces. Commonly used for turbinectomy and removal of masses in the nasal cavity during ENT and Plastic surgeries.
- Curved Profile To Adapt To Contours Of Soft Tissues
- Angled Blades For Easy Manipulation In Narrow Spaces
- Streamlined Design For Comfortable Handling
BeeBee Crown Scissor
The Surtex® BeeBee Crown Scissor is used for precise dissection of tough tissues. The instrument is preferred by surgeons during dental and orthopedic procedures to maneuver and dissect tough structures.
- Stout Blades For Effortless Dissection Of Tough Structures
- Short Blades To Shank Ratio For Precise Dissection
- Angled Blades For Access To Deep Tissues
Bellucci Micro Scissors
SURTEX® Severing Minute Structures is a specialized ENT instrument that surgeons commonly use to perform extra-delicate cuts in the middle ear’s delicate tissues, especially during stapedectomy.
- Very Fine Sharp Edge for Atraumatic Cutting.
- 4.0mm Tip Size for Severing Small Tendons.
- 0.8mm Jaws Width for Passing into Narrow Spaces.
- Ergonomic Finger Rings Ensuring Superior Handling.
Bergmann Bandage Scissor
The Surtex® Bergmann Bandage Scissor is a heavy duty scissor that is used for cutting thick and tough bandages with minimum effort. Commonly used during orthopedic procedures and general surgeries to apply, adjust and remove dressings.
- Heavy Pattern For Effortless Dissection
- Probe Tip To Prevent Inadvertent Soft Tissue Damage
- Short Shanks For Precise Dissection
Biemer Vein Scissor
The Surtex® Biemer Vein Scissor is a specialized instrument used for grasping and gutting delicate vascular tissue. It is often used in micro-surgical procedures during ophthalmic and cardiovascular surgeries.
- Notched Blades For Precise Grip
- Double Spring Handle For Comfortable Handling
- Short Blades To Shank Ratio For Accurate Dissection
The Surtex® Bone Shear is a specialized surgical instrument that is commonly used to cut through tough structures to access the internal organs. It is often used during cardiovascular and orthopedic surgeries to cut the bones and expose teh internal tissues for manipulation.
- Heavy Blades For Effective Dissection Of Tough Tissues
- Grip Handles For Superior Control
- Ergonomic Design For Comfortable Handling
Bonn Iris Scissor
The Surtex® Bonn Iris Scissor is a specialized instrument used for blunt dissection of delicate ocular tissues. It is commonly used to cut the membranes and soft tissues of the eye during iridectomy and other ocular surgeries.
- Blunt Tips To Prevent Inadvertent Soft Tissue Damage
- Delicate Jaws For Soft Tissue Protection
- Streamlined Design To Reduce User Fatigue
Bowel Dissecting Scissor
The Surtex® Bowel Dissecting Scissor is a specialized instrument used for blunt dissection and cutting of delicate tissues. It is commonly used to dissect bowel as well as uereters in general and urology surgeries.
- Angled Blades For Better View Of Dissecting Field
- Long Shanks For Deep Tissue Access
- Ergonomic Finger Handles For Better Control
Bozemann Gynecological Scissor
The Surtex® Bozemann Gynecological Scissor is a versatile surgical instrument, specifically designed to provide deeper access into body cavities during gynecological and general surgeries.
- S-Shaped Curve To Improve Visibility In The Uterine Cavity
- Blunt Tips To Prevent Soft Tissue Damage
- Ergonomically Designed Ring Handles To Provide Better Control