Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Neurosurgery / Spine
Acland Clip Applying Forceps
SURTEX® Acland Clip Applying Forceps is a specialized device that cardiovascular and neurosurgeons use to mobilize, position and apply vessel clips in the severed ends of arteries and veins, in order to control haemostasis during surgery.
- Notched Tips to Fit the Vessel Clips with Ease.
- Simple Spring Mechanism Promoting Smooth Tightening.
- Ergonomic Ridged Handles Ensuring Maximum Control.
Adlerkreutz Dissecting Forceps
The Surtex® Adlerkreutz Dissecting Forceps is a specialized surgical instrument commonly used for grasping fibrous and slippery tissues for manipulation during general, gynecological and cardiovascular surgeries.
- Dual Tip With Serrations And Teeth For Secure Grip
- Narrow Profile For Deep Tissue Access
- Ergonomic Design For Superior Control
Adson (Cone) Self Retaining Retractor
SURTEX® Adson (Cone) Self Retaining Retractor is a specialized device that general, orthopaedic and neurosurgeons commonly use to retract heavy layers of muscles, especially to expose the dorsal spine.
- Blunt & Sharp Prongs to Suit All Applications.
- Hinged Shanks Promoting Maximum Mobility.
- Elongated Shanks Ensuring Deep Surgical Reach.
Adson Cranial Rongeur
SURTEX® Adson Cranial Rongeur is a specialized surgical tool that neurosurgeons use for debulking skull bone surfaces and its adnexa, in order to gain access into the brain and perform intracranial procedures.
- Straight & Curved Profiles for Suiting All Needs.
- Boxlock System for Smooth Closure Movements.
- Plier Grip Style Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.
Adson Dissecting Forceps
The Surtex® Adson Dissecting Forceps is a specialized surgical instrument commonly used for grasping delicate tissues during complex surgeries of the eye, nose and throat. The instrument is commonly used in ophthalmic procedures, ENT surgeries as well as general and vascular surgeries.
- Narrow Jaws For Grasping Delicate Tissue
- Toothed Jaws For Secure Grip
- Light Weight For Comfortable Handling
Adson Dressing Forceps
SURTEX® Adson Dressing Forceps is a specialized surgical tool that surgeons in every area can use for grasping, holding and mobilizing different types of dressings, in order to absorb blood and other fluids.
- Finely Serrated Jaws for Avoiding Local Injury.
- Tungsten Carbide Inserts for Extremely Firm Grasps.
- Spring Style Handles Ensuring Maximum Control.
Adson Drill Guide and Dura Protector
SURTEX® Adson Drill Guide and Dura Protector is a specialized surgical tool that surgeons can use for guiding the drill in an optimal trajectory, in order to avoid local damage during craniotomy and other procedures.
- Fenestrated Jaws for Passing the Drill with Ease.
- Angled Jaws for Optimal Surgical Approach.
- Ergonomic Finger Rings Ensuring Maximum Control.
Adson Dura Hook
SURTEX® Adson Dura Hook is a specialized tool that neurosurgeons frequently use to elevate, mobilize and manipulate the dura fibrous membrane and other soft tissues, in order to expose the surgical field.
- 90° Working End Angle for Reaching Narrow Cavities.
- Blunt & Sharp Profiles for Suiting All Applications.
- Knurled Style Grip Handle Ensuring Strong Gripping.
Adson Hinged Self Retaining Retractor
The Surtex® Adson Hinged Self Retaining Retractor is a specialized instrument commonly used for retraction of tissues. It is frequently used during complex surgeries to broaden surgical view. It is commonly employed during general as well as neurological procedures.
- Hinged Shanks For Versatile Movement
- Blunt Tips To protect Soft Tissue From Damage
- Ergonomic Design for Superior Control
Adson Self Retaining Retractor
The Surtex® Adson Self Retaining Retractor is a specialized surgical instrument commonly used to pry open large incisions during a variety of surgical procedures. It is frequently used in neurological and general surgeries for controlled traction.
- Hooked Prongs For Better Grip
- Sharp/Blunt Edges For Appropriate Dissection
- Ergonomic Finger Ring Handles For Superior Control
Adson Suction Tube
SURTEX® Adson Suction Tube is a specialized device that ENT, general and neurosurgeons can use to aspire debris, residual particles, blood and other fluids from the operating site.
- 4.0mm (12 Fr.) Tip for Accessing Narrow Cavities.
- Finger Valve Promoting Precise Suction Control.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle Ensuring Optimal Manipulation.
Adson-Brown Dissecting Forceps
The Surtex® Adson-Brown Dissecting Forceps is a specialized instrument used for grasping thick and rough tissues for manipulation. It is commonly used during general, orthopedic and cardio-vascular surgeries.
- Toothed Tips For Secure Grip
- Spring Joint For Fast Actions
- Ergonomic Design For Superior Control