Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Lightening & Visualization
SURTEX® McCoy Laryngoscope is a hand-held device that anaesthesiology specialists use to atraumatically traverse the throat and reach the larynx, in order to guide the insertion of endotracheal tubes for lung ventilation.
- Downwardly-Curved Blades for Enhanced Sightlines.
- 90 to 130mm Blade Sizes to Suit All Needs.
- Ergonomic Battery Handle for Optimal Performance.
SURTEX® McIntosh Laryngoscope is a versatile device that anaesthesiology specialists use to gain access to the larynx, in order to facilitate tracheal intubation, which permits to deliver general anaesthesia and ventilate the lungs.
- Multiple Light-Types to Suit All Applications.
- Curved Blades for Enhanced Sightlines.
- Ergonomic Battery Handle Ensuring Optimal Performance.
SURTEX® Miller Laryngoscope is a versatile instrument that anaesthesiology specialists use to traverse the larynx, in order to set up the conditions for inserting an endotracheal catheter and ventilate the lungs.
- Donwardly-Curved Blades Promoting Deep Reaching.
- Xenon & LED Light Sources for Optimal Sightlines.
- Ergonomic Battery Handle Ensuring Superior Control.