Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Adson Dissecting Forcep
The Surtex® Adson Dissecting Forcep is a specialized surgical instrument commonly used for grasping delicate tissues during complex surgeries of the eye, nose and throat. The instrument is commonly used in ophthalmic procedures, ENT surgeries as well as general and vascular surgeries.
- Narrow Jaws For Grasping Delicate Tissue
- Toothed Jaws For Secure Grip
- Light Weight For Comfortable Handling
Adson Dressing Forcep
SURTEX® Adson Dressing Forcep is a specialized surgical tool that surgeons in every area can use for grasping, holding and mobilizing different types of dressings, in order to absorb blood and other fluids.
- Finely Serrated Jaws for Avoiding Local Injury.
- Tungsten Carbide Inserts for Extremely Firm Grasps.
- Spring Style Handles Ensuring Maximum Control.
Adson-Brown Dissecting Forcep
The Surtex® Adson-Brown Dissecting Forcep is a specialized instrument used for grasping thick and rough tissues for manipulation. It is commonly used during general, orthopedic and cardio-vascular surgeries.
- Toothed Tips For Secure Grip
- Spring Joint For Fast Actions
- Ergonomic Design For Superior Control
Adventitia Micro Scissor
The Surtex® Adventitia Micro Scissor is a multipurpose instrument which is often used in complicated surgeries for appropriate dissection of delicate tissue. It is commonly used in neuro surgeries, ophthalmic procedures and cardiovascular procedures.
- Beveled Blades To Enhance Cutting Performance
- Sharp/Blunt Tips For Appropriate Dissection
- Streamlined Design For Better Control
Allport Wound Spreader
SURTEX® Allport Wound Spreader is a specialized device that general and orthopaedic surgeons use to grasp, retract and manipulate the edges of wounds and incisions, in order to spread the space between them and localize surgical targets with ease.
- 4 x 4 Curved Sharp Prongs for Optimal Retraction.
- Adjustment Screw to Self-Lock the Prongs.
- Compound Action Joint Ensuring Smooth Movements.
Alm Wound Spreader
SURTEX® Alm Wound Spreader is a specialized device that general and orthopaedic surgeons commonly use to preserve the space between the margins of surgical wounds, in order to improve the view of the surgical site.
- 4 x 4 Prongs Ensuring Large Wound Spreading.
- Straight Arms for Enhanced Surgical Sightlines.
- Compound Action Joint for Smooth Retraction Movements.
Aproximador para Nervios
SURTEX® Aproximador para Nervios es un instrumento especializado que permite aproximar los extremos seccionados de nervios y, en ocasiones, de tendones pequeños, a fin de ejecutar la neurorrafia o anastomosis.
- Disponible con Agujas o Pinzas.
- Llave para Calibrar la Presión.
- Barra Fenestrada de Acción Deslizante.
Arruga Micro Needle Holder
SURTEX® Arruga Micro Needle Holders are spring forceps that assist in holding needles during suturing procedures.
- Serrated Jaws With Two Shapes For Optimal Convenience.
- Spring Handles For Convenient & Swift Manipulations.
- Ratchet Lock To Enhance Operator's Control.
Austin Attic Dissector
SURTEX® Austin Attic Dissector is used by surgeons in micro ear procedures to remove choleastotomas which may be present in the anatomical recess above the tympanic membrane.
- Hexagonal Handle For Non-Slip Grips.
- Slender Profile Grants Ideal View.
- Blunt Design For Delicate Manipulations.
Austin Micro Suturing Forcep
The Surtex® Austin Micro Suturing Forcep is a specialized instrument used for manipulating tissues and suturing during micro-surgeries. The super fine tips are ideal for precise action under the many fold magnification. Commonly used during neurosurgery, vascular grafting and cardiovascular procedures.
- Super Fine Tips For Precise Action
- Platform For Accurate Suture Tying
- Serrated Handles For Superior Control
Barbara Micro Ear Needle
SURTEX® Barbara Micro Ear Needle is a fine tool that otolaryngologists use to perform delicate manipulations in different ear procedures, like freshening the margins of an ear drum perforation in tympanoplasty.
- Hexagonal Handle For Optimal Dexterity.
- Slender Profile Facilitates Deep Access.
- 0.5 mm & 1 mm Tips For Surgical Convenience.
Barbara Micro Ear Pick
SURTEX® Barbara Micro Ear Pick is a multipurpose ENT surgical tool that surgeons can use for pulling away, retracting and dissecting the minute tissues inside the middle ear, in order to clear the view of the surgical field.
- Multiple Working end Shapes for Suiting All Surgical Needs.
- Straight & Angled Tip Profiles Promoting Multiple Approaches.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.