Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
SURTEX® Abdominal Spatula is a hand-held surgical tool that allows surgeons to widen incisions or pull organs away from the surgical field, in order to explore deeper spaces inside the abdominal cavity.
- Atraumatic Straight Blade For Statically Retract Tissues.
- Entirely Flat Outline For Accessing Narrow Spaces.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle For Optimal Control.
Acland Clip Applying Forceps
SURTEX® Acland Clip Applying Forceps is a specialized device that cardiovascular and neurosurgeons use to mobilize, position and apply vessel clips in the severed ends of arteries and veins, in order to control haemostasis during surgery.
- Notched Tips to Fit the Vessel Clips with Ease.
- Simple Spring Mechanism Promoting Smooth Tightening.
- Ergonomic Ridged Handles Ensuring Maximum Control.
Acland Double Micro Vessel Clamp
SURTEX® Acland Double Micro Vessel Clamp is a specialized device that cardiovascular surgeons can use to stop the blood flow in the severed ends of vessels, in order to control haemostasis during microvascular surgery.
- Multiple Clamp Sizes to Suit All Applications.
- Smooth-Surfaced Design to Minimize Endothelial Injury.
- Versatile Sliding Bar Ensuring Efficient Approximation.
Acland Micro Vessel Clamp
SURTEX® Acland Micro Vessel Clamp is a specialized device that cardiovascular surgeons commonly use to statically hold and block the blood flow in the severed ends of blood vessels, in order to avoid blood loss during surgery.
- Multiple Tip Sizes to Suit All Applications.
- Simple Spring Profile Promoting Smooth Tip Opening.
- Ergonomic Ridged Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.
Adlerkreutz Dissecting Forceps
The Surtex® Adlerkreutz Dissecting Forceps is a specialized surgical instrument commonly used for grasping fibrous and slippery tissues for manipulation during general, gynecological and cardiovascular surgeries.
- Dual Tip With Serrations And Teeth For Secure Grip
- Narrow Profile For Deep Tissue Access
- Ergonomic Design For Superior Control
Adson Artery Forceps
SURTEX® Adson Artery Forceps is a specialized device that surgeons in multiple areas use to grasp, clamp and restrict the blood flow in small vessels, especially during procedures involving the tonsil.
- Multiple Jaws Profiles to Suit All Applications.
- Elongated Slim Shafts for Enhanced Reaching.
- Ergonomic Finger Rings Promoting Optimal Handling.
Adson Dissecting Forceps
The Surtex® Adson Dissecting Forceps is a specialized surgical instrument commonly used for grasping delicate tissues during complex surgeries of the eye, nose and throat. The instrument is commonly used in ophthalmic procedures, ENT surgeries as well as general and vascular surgeries.
- Narrow Jaws For Grasping Delicate Tissue
- Toothed Jaws For Secure Grip
- Light Weight For Comfortable Handling
Adson Dressing Forceps
SURTEX® Adson Dressing Forceps is a specialized surgical tool that surgeons in every area can use for grasping, holding and mobilizing different types of dressings, in order to absorb blood and other fluids.
- Finely Serrated Jaws for Avoiding Local Injury.
- Tungsten Carbide Inserts for Extremely Firm Grasps.
- Spring Style Handles Ensuring Maximum Control.
Adson Needle Holder
SURTEX® Adson Needle Holders are used by surgeons to hold and insert needles during suturing procedures.
- Serrated Jaws With Longitudinal Groove For Firm Grasps
- Slender And Long Body For Deep Surgical Access
- Large Ratcheted Finger Ring Handles For Convenient And Rapid Manipulations
Adson Suction Tube
SURTEX® Adson Suction Tube is a specialized device that ENT, general and neurosurgeons can use to aspire debris, residual particles, blood and other fluids from the operating site.
- 4.0mm (12 Fr.) Tip for Accessing Narrow Cavities.
- Finger Valve Promoting Precise Suction Control.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle Ensuring Optimal Manipulation.
Adson-Baby Dissecting and Ligature Forceps
SURTEX® Adson-Baby Dissecting and Ligature Forceps is a specialized tool that surgeons in multiple fields use to clamp vessels, statically hold tissues and guide suture threads.
- Curved Working End to Reach Deep Cavities.
- Small Jaws to Clamp Small Vessels & Delicate Tissues.
- Ergonomic Finger Rings Ensuring Superior Handling.
Adson-Brown Dissecting Forceps
The Surtex® Adson-Brown Dissecting Forceps is a specialized instrument used for grasping thick and rough tissues for manipulation. It is commonly used during general, orthopedic and cardio-vascular surgeries.
- Toothed Tips For Secure Grip
- Spring Joint For Fast Actions
- Ergonomic Design For Superior Control