Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Barnhill Adenoid Curette
The SURTEX® Barnhill Adenoid Curette assists surgeons to excise and remove remnants of adenoid tissues in pharyngeal procedures.
- Large Handle For Controlled Grips.
- Two Long Shafts To Reach Deep Spaces.
- Multiple Blades For Convenient Dissections.
Beckmann Adenoid Curette
Surtex® Beckmann Adenoid Curette is used for clearing away the residual tissue of following removal of tonsils and adenoids.
- Square Fenestrated Working End With Sharp Blade For Efficient Scraping
- Ergonomically Designed Hollow Handle For Secure Grip
- Available In A Variety Of Tip Widths 13.0mm - 23.0mm
- Overall Length 22.5cm
St Clair Thompson Adenoid Curette
The SURTEX® St. Clair Thompson Adenoid Curette is used to remove the adenoid tissues in adenoidectomy. The surgeon inserts the curette in the middle line like a dagger, with the blade in the downward direction. They take care not to tilt the curette to avoid injury of the mouth of the eustachian tube. The surgeon introduces the blade past the soft palate until it reaches the nasopharyngeal vault. Then, a shaving motion removes the mass of adenoid tissue. They can disengage the cage according to indication, to avoid trauma to the surrounding structures and to preserve the middle ear ventilation. They also take care not to extend the patient’s neck severely to prevent atlanto-occipital injury in adenoidectomy procedures.
- Large serrated handle for non-slip grips.
- Long neck for deep pharyngeal access.
- Rectangular curette blade with a cage to retain the adenoid tissue.
- Range of sizes available to suit different patient types.