Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Kevorkian Biopsy Curette
The Surtex® Kevorkian Biopsy Curette is a specialized instrument used for dissecting and removing part of the uterine wall for diagnostic purposes. It is required in numerous gynecological scenarios and is a part of many procedures.
- Available With Or Without Basket For Optimum Dissection
- Long Shank For Deep Tissue Access
- Ergonomic Handle For Superior Control
Munchen Biopsy Curette
The Surtex® Munchen Biopsy Curette is a specialized gynecological instrument commonly used in numerous biopsy procedures for dissection of uterine tissue to analyze it for pathology.
- Slender Built For Deep Tissue Access
- Ergonomic Design For Comfortable Handling
- Broad Handle For Superior Control
Randall Biopsy Curette
The Surtex® Randall Biopsy Curette is a specialized instrument commonly used for dissecting and removing uterine tissue for biopsy purpose. It is an effective curette frequently used in numerous gynecological procedures.
- Slit Like Sharp Gap For Precise Excission
- Narrow Built For Deep Access
- Ergonomic Design for Comfortable Handling