Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Horsley Dura Elevator
SURTEX® Horsley Dura Elevator is a specialized device that neurosurgeons commonly use to dissect the cranial dura and elevate soft tissues, in order to gain maximum exposure of the brain and its meninges.
- Long Blade Promoting Deep Surgical Access.
- Semi-Sharp Edges for Minimizing Local Trauma.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.
Sachs Dura Elevator
SURTEX® Sachs Dura Elevator is a specialized device that neurosurgeons can use for accessing the intracranial space and detach the dura membrane, in order to elevate it and unveil the surgical field.
- Curved Flat Blade for Sliding Underneath into the Skull.
- Sharp Edges Ensuring Secure Cuts.
- Ergonomic Hollow Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.