Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Finger Ring Saws
Finger Ring Saw
SURTEX® Finger Ring Saw is a specialized surgical tool that orthopedic surgeons commonly use for cutting and dividing crushed or stuck rings from a finger, in order to decompress it and restore the blood flow.
- Sharp Toothed Blade Granting Precise Cutting.
- Safety Lever for Finger Protection.
- Plier Style Grip Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.
Finger Ring Saw Blade
SURTEX® Finger Ring Saw Blade is a specialized surgical tool that orthopedic surgeons commonly use to replace the abraded rotary blades from the Martin Finger Ring Saw.
- Extremely Sharp Teeth Granting Smooth Cutting Action.
- Circular Fenestration for Replacing Old Blades.
- Autoclavable Stainless Steel.
Martin Finger Ring Saw
SURTEX® Martin Finger Ring Saw is a specialized surgical device that orthopedic surgeons commonly use to cut stuck or crushed rings off of fingers, in order to prevent ischemia and necrosis.
- Rotary Blade Granting Smooth Ring Cutting.
- Safety Lever for Protecting the Desired Finger.
- Ergonomic Hollow Handle Ensuring Superior Control.
Walton Finger Ring Saw
SURTEX® Walton Finger Ring Saw is a specialized orthopedic device that surgeons commonly use to cut through stuck or crushed rings, in order to restore the desired finger’s blood flow and prevent necrosis.
- Sharp Rotary Blade Granting Smooth Cutting Action.
- Safety Lever for Protecting the Finger.
- Ergonomic Hollow Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.