Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Cooley Atrauma Forceps
SURTEX® Cooley Atrauma Forceps is a specialized device that surgeons in different areas use to grasp and mobilize delicate tissues, clamp blood vessels and navigate suture threads if necessary.
- Atraumatic Serrations to Minimize Local Injury.
- Thin Lightweight Design for Enhanced Surgical Reach.
- Ergonomic Spring Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.
Resano Atrauma Dissecting & Valve Grasping Forceps
SURTEX® Resano Atrauma Dissecting & Valve Grasping Forceps is a specialized surgical device that permits to grasp, retract and manipulate the soft tissues of the heart, in order to perform complex cardiovascular procedures, such as heart valve replacement.
- Multi-Toothed Tips Ensuring Impeccable Clamping.
- 18.0 cm - 32.0 cm Overall Lengths to Suit All Needs.
- Ergonomic Spring Handle for Optimal Tip Closure.