Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Adson Ear Forceps
SURTEX® Adson Ear Forceps are bayonet grasping devices that ear doctors use for aural procedures, like inserting gauze packs and removing foreign bodies.
- Bayonet Design For Optimal Accuracy.
- Serrated Handles For Non-Slip Grips.
- Slender Jaws For Deep Access.
Gruenwald (Lucae) Ear Forceps
SURTEX® Gruenwald (Lucae) Ear Forceps are bayonet-shaped forceps that assist ear doctors to pack aural gauze and deliver medications into the external auditory canal.
- Bayonet Shafts For Optimal Visualization.
- Flat Handles For Enhanced Dexterity.
- Serrated Jaws For Non-Slip Grasps.
Hartmann Ear Polypus Forceps
SURTEX® Hartmann Aural Polypus Forceps are angled finger ring instruments that are used for soft tissue extractions and excisions of polyps in the ear. The fenestrated and serrated jaws allow confident traction on smooth polyps.
- Wide Finger Rings For Control And Comfort.
- Fenestrated Jaws For Atraumatic Grasps.
- Angled Shaft For Compact Areas.
- Fine Jaws Available For Delicate Manipulations.
Jansen Ear Forceps
SURTEX® Jansen Ear Forceps are bayonet-shaped flat-handle devices used by otolaryngologists for external ear procedures, such as packing medication gauzes and removing foreign bodies.
- Serrated Handles For Efficient Movements.
- Bayonet Shafts For Narrow Spaces.
- Two Sizes For Versatile Functions.
Littauer Ear Polypus Forceps
SURTEX® Littauer Ear Polypus Forceps are angled finger ring instruments that assist ENT doctors in excisions of polyps and soft tissues during otology procedures.
- Wide Finger Rings For Comfort And Efficiency.
- Angled Shaft For Optimal Manipulations.
- Fenestrated Jaws For Non-Slip Grips.
Tilley Ear Polypus Forceps
SURTEX® Tilley Ear Polypus Forceps are scissor handle forceps with serrated jaws that assist otolaryngologists to grasp and remove polyps in the ear.
- Wide Finger Rings For Dexterity And Comfort.
- Serrated Jaws For Non-Slips Grasps.
- Curved Shaft For Optimal Vision.
Troeltsch (Wilde) Ear Forceps
SURTEX® Troeltsch (Wilde) Ear Forceps assist doctors to pack gauzes in ear procedures and deliver medications into the external ear canal. Different models are available to suit various surgical indications.
- Serrated Handles For Dexterity.
- Cross-Acting Shafts For Controlled Movements.
- Multiple Jaws For Diverse Indications.