Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
The Surtex® Jeweller Forcep is a specialized surgical instrument used for handling fine tissues that can be easily damaged by other instruments. It is commonly used in ocular and neuro surgeries for tissue manipulation and dissection. Often used in ophthalmic, neuro and cardiovascular surgeries.
- Multiple Tip Variations For Optimum Performance
- Super Fine Tips For Increased Precision
- Spring Joint For Fast Action
Vise Micro Jeweller Forcep
The Surtex® Vise Micro Jeweller Forcep is a specialized surgical instrument used to grip delicate internal tissues. It is especially useful in grasping ocular tissues with minimal damage. Commonly used during ophthalmic, ENT, cardiovascular and neuro surgeries.
- Needle Like Tips For Increased Precision
- Smooth Jaws To Minimize Damage
- Ergonomic Design For Superior Control