Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Nasal Polypus Forceps
Hartmann Nasal Polypus Forceps
SURTEX® Hartmann Nasal Polypus Forceps are angled finger ring instruments that assist surgeons to remove polyps from nasal cavities. This helps treat conditions like nasal bleeding and discharge. It can also remove nasal tumors.
- Capacious Finger Ring Handles For Controlled Movements.
- Curved Necks For Optimal Visual Access.
- Serrated Jaws For Non-Slip Grasps.
Heymann-Knight Nasal Polypus Forceps
SURTEX® Heymann-Knight Nasal Polypus Forceps helps doctors to grasp and extract soft tissues, as well as remove nasal polyps in rhinology procedures.
- Large finger ring handles for maximal comfort and control.
- Curved shaft with ideal design for optimal visual field.
- Serrated jaws for reliable and non-slip grasps.
Killian Nasal Polypus Forceps
SURTEX® Killian Nasal Polypus Forceps assists otolaryngologists to hold and excise soft tissue polyps and cartilages in the nose.
- Capacious finger ring handles for controlled manipulations.
- Serrated solid jaws for firm and non-slip grasps.
- Perpendicular shafts for enhanced visual access.
Littauer Nasal Polypus Forceps
SURTEX® Littauer Nasal Polypus Forceps assists doctors to extract soft tissue polyps as well as other tissue masses in different nasal pathologies.
- Grip handles for controlled manipulations.
- Perpendicular angle of the shafts for ideal vision.
- Serrated and fenestrated jaws for non-slip grasps.
Lubet-Barbon Nasal Polypus Forceps
SURTEX® Lubet-Barbon Nasal Polypus Forceps assists otolaryngologists to removing soft tissue polyps from nasal cavities and grasp different soft tissue masses.
- Wide finger rings for ideal dexterity and comfort.
- Smooth jaws for atraumatic grasps on soft tissues.
- Perpendicular shaft for optimal visual and surgical access.
Westmacott Nasal Polypus Forceps
SURTEX® Westmacott Nasal Polypus Forceps assists doctors to excise soft polyps in nasal cavities and extract soft tissue masses from different nasal pathologies.
- Capacious finger rings for convenience and efficiency.
- Angled shafts for optimal jaw visualization.
- Serrated jaws for firm and non-slip grasps.