Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Guages & Calipers
SURTEX® Boley Gauge is widely used in pediatric dentistry to determine tooth dimensions (length and width and depth) in millimetre increments.
- Measuring Range 100mm
- Ideal For Space Analysis & Band Selection
- Flat End Facilitates Teeth Measurement
SURTEX® Castroviejo Caliper is an extremely useful ophthalmological tool, which surgeons use to measure the appropriate distance for muscle dissection during strabismus surgeries. This device was developed by the Spanish surgeon Ramon Castroviejo, whose instruments embody a legacy for ophthalmologists across the world.
- Straight & Curved Working Ends to Suit All Needs.
- 0 to 20mm Marking Scale for Small & Wide Measurements.
- Screw Mechanism to Adjust the Measuring Range.
SURTEX® Iwanson Caliper is a dental instrument used for measurement in the field of orthodontics. This instrument is also known as Iwanson Gauge & Iwanson Spring Caliper.
- Measuring range: 10mm
- 10cm-4" Long
- Manufactured with stainless steel
SURTEX® Jameson Caliper is routinely used in ophthalmic procedures to measure precise distances for muscle retractions in strabismus operations.
- Measure With Precision
- Fine Tips Provide Minimal Obstruction
- Lockable Thumbscrew For Controlled Movement
SURTEX® Metal Ruler is an extremely useful device to obtain precise measurements from a variety of anatomical structures, generally used by orthopedic, plastic, and general surgeons.
- Blunt Edges to Minimize Local Trauma.
- 150 & 300mm Measuring Ranges Available.
- Crafted in Rustless Materials for Excellent Durability.
SURTEX® Schiötz Tonometer is an extremely useful ophthalmological tool, which eye specialists use to measure the intraocular pressure (IOP) during tonometry procedures. The Norwegian ophthalmologist Hjalmar August Schiötz presented this device in 1905, and since then it has been a reliable tool to evaluate glaucoma patients.
- 5.5, 7.5 & 10.0g Weights to Suit All Applications.
- Curved Footplate to Follow the Cornea’s Shape.
- Ergonomic Finger Rests Ensuring Maximum Control.