Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Lucae Tympanum Needle
SURTEX® Lucae Tympanum Needle assists surgeons to make incisions in the ear drum and other fine tissues during ear procedures. This helps treat middle ear infections like otitis media, and repair disorders in the bony ossicles of hearing.
- Flat Handle For Controlled & Safe Cutting Action.
- Bayonet Shaft To Optimize Your Field Of Vision.
- Diamond Jaw For Straight & Sharp Incisions.
Politzer Tympanum Needle
SURTEX® Politzer Tympanum Needle helps surgeons to perform fine cuts and incisions during tympanic procedures. This helps treat eardrum perforations and middle ear infections.
- Flat Handle To Guarantee Non-slip Grips.
- Slender Shaft For Easy Surgical Access.
- Diamond Jaw For Clean Cuts.
Zoellner Tympanum Needle
SURTEX® Zoellner Tympanum Needle is used to make incisions in the tympanic membrane in the treatment of some middle ear pathologies, such as serous otitis media.
- Spatula Handle For Comfort & Dexterity.
- Slender Shaft For Deep Surgical Access.
- Two Sickle Blades For Efficient Cuts.