Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Common Duct Probes
Mayo Common Duct Probe
SURTEX® Mayo Common Duct Probe is a specialized device that general surgeons use to probe the common bile duct of the gall bladder, in order to broaden its diameter, measure its deepness and, in some cases, remove obstructing gall stones.
- Blunt Atraumatic Tip to Prevent Local Injury.
- Marked Shaft to Indicate the Access Depth.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.
Ochsner (Fenger) Gall Duct Probe
SURTEX® Ochsner (Fenger) Gall Duct Probe is a specialized device that general surgeons commonly use to explore the common bile duct of the gall bladder, in order to diagnose lessons or to assist in the removal of stones.
- Distal Blunt Tip Promoting Atraumatic Exploration.
- Spirally Ribbed Design to Fit the Bile Duct's Anatomy.
- Straight Outline Ensuring Deep Surgical Access.