Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
SURTEX® Goelet Retractors are double-ended hand-held devices that are used in general surgical procedures to mobilise soft tissues while avoiding damage to their underlying structures.
- Efficiently Expose Small & Superficial Incisions
- Double Ended - 40x40mm/30x30mm
- Overall Length 19 cm - 7 1/2"
IUD Removal Hook
The Surtex® IUD Removal Hook is a specialized instrument commonly used for removal of placed IUD from genital tract. It is commonly used during out patient department procedures.
- Two Hooks For Appropriate Removal
- Long Shaft For Deep Access
- Ergonomic Design For Superior Control
Ramathibodi Tubal Hook
The Surtex® Ramathibodi Tubal Hook is a specialized instrument commonly used for manipulating the tubes during gynecological procedures. Especially useful during sterilization surgeries allowing better access to the tubes for manipulation.
- Narrow Hook For Precise Manipulation
- Long Shank For Deep Access
- Smooth Edges To Protect Soft Tissues