Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Adson Dura Hook
SURTEX® Adson Dura Hook is a specialized tool that neurosurgeons frequently use to elevate, mobilize and manipulate the dura fibrous membrane and other soft tissues, in order to expose the surgical field.
- 90° Working End Angle for Reaching Narrow Cavities.
- Blunt & Sharp Profiles for Suiting All Applications.
- Knurled Style Grip Handle Ensuring Strong Gripping.
Crile Nerve Hook
SURTEX® Crile Nerve Hook is a surgical tool designed to grasp important nerves and fragile tissues out of danger during a wide range of neurological surgeries.
- Atraumatic Blunted Tip For Safe Retraction
- Highly Functional Hexagonal Handle For Superior Control
- L-Shaped Hook Ideal To Prevent Tearing
Cushing Nerve Hook
SURTEX® Cushing Nerve Hook is a button-ended hook-type instrument that grants safe retraction of nerves and other fragile tissues during a wide range of surgical procedures.
- Optimized Blunt Profile To Avoid Tissue Tearing
- Probe Type Tip For Favorable Nerve Retraction
- Solid Long Handle For Optimal Surgical Manipulation
Frazier Dura Hook
SURTEX® Frazier Dura Hook is a specialized tool that neurosurgeons commonly use to grasp, elevate and mobilize the cranial dura, especially during craniotomy and other procedures that require exposure of the brain.
- Extra-Rounded Hook Ensuring Excellent Retraction.
- Slim Straight Shaft for Deep Surgical Access.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle Promoting Maximum Control.
Graefe Nerve Hook
SURTEX® Graefe Nerve Hook is a surgical instrument that allows the surgeon to retract nerves in order to reach their underlying tissues.
- Button-Shaped Working End For Atraumatic Nerve Grasping
- Elongated Flat Handle For Optimal Precision
- Dynamic Curved Profile For Broad Tissue Retraction
Graham Dura Hook
SURTEX® Graham Dura Hook is a specialized surgical tool that neurosurgeons can use for elevating, mobilizing and broadening the edges of the dissected cranial dura, in order to expose the brain and other intracranial contents.
- Round Blunt Hook Promoting Atraumatic Retraction.
- Straight Tapering Shaft for Deep Surgical Acces.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle Ensuring Superior Control.
Krayenbuhl Micro Nerve & Vessel Hook
SURTEX® Krayenbuhl Micro Nerve & Vessel Hook is a specialized surgical device that allows for retracting, holding, and mobilizing small arteries, veins, and nerves, in order to protect them in surgeries that involve dissection.
- Blunt & Ball Tip Designs for Suiting All Applications.
- Long-Reaching Shaft Promoting Deep Surgical Access.
- Knurled Grip Style Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.
Sachs Dura Hook
SURTEX® Sachs Dura Hook is a specialized tool that neurosurgeons frequently use to traverse, lift and mobilize the cranial dura, in order to unveil the brain parenchyma and expose the surgical field.
- Round Sharp Hook Promoting Optimal Tissue Elevation.
- Slim Straight Shaft Suitable to Pass into Narrow Spaces.
- Ergonomic Solid Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.
Smithwick Nerve Hook
SURTEX® Smithwick Nerve Hook is a specialized instrument that neurosurgeons can use to retract, hold and mobilize nerves and other minute structures, especially during spinal surgery and other neurosurgical procedures.
- Round Blunt Hook for Atraumatic Retraction.
- Slim Tapering Shaft Promoting Deep Surgical Access.
- Ergonomic Soild Handle Enrusing Enhanced Control.