Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Haslinger Tonsil Retractor
SURTEX® Haslinger Tonsil Retractor is a surgical device that assists in soft tissue retractions during nasopharyngeal surgical procedures. For instance, they retract the soft palate for the visualization of the nasopharynx. In addition, they retract the tonsillar pillars to view the underlying fossae in tonsillectomy.
- Spring plunger handle for convenience and efficiency.
- Bifurcated blade for non-slip tractions.
- Long profile for deep surgical access.
Hofer Tonsil Retractor
SURTEX® Hofer Tonsil Retractor is a specialist surgical device that otolaryngologists use to retract pharyngeal tissues in tonsillectomy procedures. This is essential to properly view the tonsillar bed and prevent occult bleeding.
- Large Handle To Guarantee Non-slip Grips.
- Bayonet Shaft For Easy Surgical Access.
- Dual Blades For Convenient Tractions.
Hurd Tonsil Dissector and Retractor
SURTEX® Hurd Tonsil Dissector and Retractor is a versatile operative tool that assists otolaryngologists in performing tonsillar dissections and retractions.
- Flat Handle To Guarantee Non-slip Grips.
- Long Necks For Deep Surgical Access.
- Multiple Blades For Convenient Dissections.
Love Tonsil Retractor
The SURTEX® Love Tonsil Retractor helps surgeons to move pharyngeal structures in order to perform safe tonsillectomy procedures. In addition, it can retract the anterior tonsillar pillar during tonsillectomy to examine and stop bleeding.
- Long handle with finger rest to reduce strain.
- Perpendicular shaft to enhance operative reach.
- Blunt blade for safe manipulations.
Mollison Tonsil Dissector and Retractor
SURTEX® Mollison Tonsil Dissector and Retractor assists surgeons to dissect and retract the tonsils in order to perform safe tonsillectomy procedures.
- Central handle for balanced movements.
- Slender profile facilitates surgical access.
- Two blades for optimal dissection and hemostasis.