Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Ferris-Smith Kerrison Punch
SURTEX® Ferris-Smith Kerrison Punch is a specialized device that neurosurgeons use to bite off and nip away small bone pieces, especially from the lamina of vertebrae, in order to relieve pressure on the spinal cord.
- 40° & 90° Tip Angles for Different Biting Approaches.
- Plier Grip Style Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.
- Detachable & Regular Patterns to Suit All Applications.
Foraminotomy Kerrison Punch
SURTEX® Foraminotomy Kerrison Punch is a specialized surgical tool that neurosurgeons commonly use to bite off small pieces of bone or soft tissue, in order to broaden the neural foramen and decompress the spine.
- Upbiting Curved Jaws Promoting Access to Vertebrae.
- 2 to 6mm Jaw Sizes for Suiting All Applications.
- Plier Grip Style Handle Ensuring Superior Control.