Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
Dean Tonsil Scissor
The Surtex® Dean Tonsil Scissor is a multifunctional operating scissor which is used for blunt dissection and cutting of soft tissues during ENT procedures. It is also commonly used to grasp and remove hard and soft tissues from the oral cavity.
- Serrated Blades For Better Grip On Tissues
- One Toothed Blades For Enhanced Cutting Performance
- Curved Profile For Improved Access To Tissues
Good Tonsil Scissor
The Surtex® Good Tonsil Scissor is a multipurpose surgical instrument used for blunt dissection of soft internal tissues. It is commonly used to dissect tonsils and to grasp soft and hard masses from the oral cavity during ENT procedures.
- Curved Blades For Ease Of Access To Deep Tissues
- Short Blades To Shanks Ratio For Better Control
- Probe Pointed Blades To Prevent Inadvertent Soft Tissue Damage
Prince Tonsil Scissor
The Surtex® Prince Tonsil Scissor is a multipurpose scissor used for blunt dissection and cutting of soft tissues. It is commonly used to dissect the tonsils or grasp and remove masses from the oral cavity during ENT surgeries.
- Slender Blades To Maneuver Through Delicate Tissues
- Curved Blades For Easy Access To Deep Tissues
- Ergonomic Ring Handles For Better Control