Ratchet / Lock
Working End Details
Working End Material
Working End Profile
Working End Size
SURTEX® Hirschman Anoscope is a specialized device that gastroenterology surgeons use to access, dilate and gain an optimal view of the rectum, in order to identify lessons and masses.
- 16.0 to 24.0mm Diameters to Fit a Variety of Anus Widths.
- 60 to 130mm Shaft Lengths to Suit All Applications.
- Ergonomic Fenestrated Handle Ensuring Maximum Control.
- Fiber Optic Guide Pattern for Optimal Visualization.
SURTEX® Ives-Fansler Anoscope is a specialized device that gastroenterology and proctology surgeons use, in conjunction with other instruments, to localize haemorrhoids and perform ligation.
- Detachable Bullet Ensuring Atraumatic Insertion.
- Hollow Tube Promoting Optimal Visualization.
- Ergonomic Fenestrated Handle for Maximum Control.